LRUG Future Development Survey
David Light has created a quick Survey Monkey questionnaire to capture topics members of the London Revit User Group would like to see at future meetings, and to try and find members willing to present.
Would all members that want to attend meetings please complete the survey, it is only five questions, four if you say no to question 4
1 .Your Name
2. Email Address
3. List the top 3 topics you would like to see at future Revit User Group Meetings
4. YES/NO Button - Would you be interested in presenting at future User Group Meetings?
5. If you answered yes, please list the topic or topics you would interested in presenting to you Revit colleagues
So don’t delay take the survey Today . https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LHRZG3G
To help you think about possible topics below, here are a few suggestions that came out following a member breakout and discussion session about the way forward for LRUG on the 27th October 2014 Meeting.
• Revit Tips and Tricks / Golden Nuggets
• Interactive Demonstrations of Problems / Bugs
• More Breakout Groups and Discussions
• Presentations and discussions on best practice
• Developments in BIM as long as they relate to Revit
• More Case Studies
• Add-ins to Revit
• Creation and Management of Data within Revit
• Getting COBie information out of Revit
• Presentations for all levels of users
• Fabrication out of Revit
• Short 5 or 10 minute presentations